Saturday, December 4, 2010

Paraquesirvequadridermnfcrema

MY EXHIBITIONS: INE December 2010

On December 1 inaugurated an exhibition of painters and Immaculate Soler Luis Soler. We have entitled LOOKS. Will be open all month at the Exhibition Hall INE (National Statistics Institute), C / Castellana, 183, entrance on C / Estébanez Calderon in Madrid.

The schedule is: 9am to 18pm, Monday to Friday.

Luis Soler, Soler Immaculate and I in front of my paintings.

Two of my paintings: House blue and clear and joyful Day.

Overview of my paintings.

The Green House.

Immaculate Soler and I in front of my paintings.

Way spiral from Immaculate Soler.

Panoramic pictures of Immaculate Soler.

Luis Soler and I in front of my paintings.

luis Pictures Soler.

Solitudes of Luis Soler.

Overview of my paintings.

Me in front of my paintings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment