Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Does High Bilirubin For Liver Mean

MY WORK: Remembering stages pictorial abstractions about my study

I'm working on the first sketches for a new series Fragments holders. The main focus of their theme revolves around various corners of my study that motivated me by their unexpected plasticity, casual, produced by a vertex that receives atarcecer last light on the range of angles formed by superimposing several canvases or by the play of chiaroscuro that arises between various objects arranged randomly.

I am interested in metaphorical spaces that stretch around objects: boundaries of thought and feeling, shared sites formed by magma belonging to several bodies, mist guiding vision among the different constructions, drawings splits doubt raise questions about their reality matérica. These reflections will serve as a starting point for the completion of the new pictures that come from my "laboratory" pictorial.

As I think about the new series remember pictures of other stages based on different views of my studio and I discover my tendency years to fragment space. Like a recurring dream portrait again and again different corners combining several views, linking on a rhythmic dance of lines and planes that make up the scenes.

To understand better these last words that you see a selection of paintings done over several years, all related to the four walls of my studio.

I like to compare at the time, the differences between these and my new paintings.

Three views of my study , Acrylic on canvas, 90x 120 cm 1987.

My balcony and night , Acrylic on cardboard 50x70 cm 1990.

blue Study, Oil on canvas 115x130 cm 1990.

My study and Telefónica , Tempera on cardboard 70x130 cm 1990.

Hall light, tempera on handmade paper 15x18 cm 1993.

OPEN , tempera on handmade paper, 30x36 cm 2006.

dance colors, tempera on handmade paper 2006 70x100 cm.

Madrid, the cloud and my study , Gouache on handmade paper, 60x85 cm 2006.

0 comments:

Post a Comment