Thursday, February 17, 2011

V1.6.1820 Morrowind Goty

Exhibition: Art Madrid 2011 (1)

Today I went to visit Art Madrid 2011 . I have seen many interesting pieces, generally very well maintained and with a consistent message and sensitive. I left tired but satisfied. I show three entries in some of the works that have motivated me. Hope you like my choice.

Entrance to the grounds

Madrid View from the Palace window Cristal, the Fair.

Carmen Varela, Juan Diaz Magdalene and F. Merino Gallery in Alexandra Irigoyen

Overview Gallery Alexandra Irigoyen

Carmen Varela



Juan Diaz Juan Diaz

Gallery Overview Alexandra Irigoyen

Magdalene F. Merino

Francisco Conesa J in the gallery Fernán Gómez

Francisco J. Conesa

Overview Gallery Fernán Gómez

Gaset Flinch in the gallery Atelier

Gaset Flinch

View Gallery Atelier

Gaset Flinch

Gaset Flinch

Jorge Online and Úrculo en la Galeria Ansorena

Jorge Online

Úrculo

0 comments:

Post a Comment